Stigma Mu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion for new server

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion for new server Empty Suggestion for new server

Post  Alucard Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:11 pm

The new server for low exp is coming right?

1.) All Jewels should not be on shop.
2.) All Jewels success should be 100%.
3.) Chaos Machine should be 100%
4.) Exp Rate should 100x and drop rate 50x
5.) Drop rate of jewel from monster should be 1%
6.) NPC shops should be only +5+28.
7.) Reset should have limit to x3. <- Why? So we cant 1 hit kill all the monster, which is PRETTY BORING. you own everyone with 1 hit. It is the best to do party hunting than solo every monster in-game. Which is not a multi player anymore.
8.) Exc Items should be 50% drop rate. <- We dont want everyone with exc items within first week of playing.
9.) Wizard spell book should be only up to Evil Spirit. You have to hunt for other spell book.

This is better, so we dont get jewels that fast and upgrading items do not fail. (for the effort of hunting jewels)
Because it will take about 1 week of playing just to get bless/soul/chaos from monster. Since its only 1% chance which you don't get in 1 day Smile.

So we are going to make getting jewels harder. It will not take 1 or 2 days to get one.

Alucard

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for new server Empty Re: Suggestion for new server

Post  wotever Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:38 pm

idea on chaos machine and jewels 100% is the most stupidest thing i have ever heard on a low server ^^ do u want everyone with+13 sets?...yeah right... and about rr=if admin makes it like only 200 pts per rr then its gonna be fine coz remember there will be no spots on server Wink

wotever
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:32 am

wotever wrote:idea on chaos machine and jewels 100% is the most stupidest thing i have ever heard on a low server ^^ do u want everyone with+13 sets?...yeah right... and about rr=if admin makes it like only 200 pts per rr then its gonna be fine coz remember there will be no spots on server Wink

No not everyone will get +13 set. Smile

This is how it was on old Zypher Mu 2yrs ago.

Low Rate + Jewels scuess rate = 100% and Chaos.

The problem is getting jewels

%1 drop rate of jewel = is hard to find. U may think it easy.

let say there total of example 3000 monster. there is only 1 of them have the jewels.

Its a matter of luck getting the jewels. No it wont take 1 day or 1 week to get set.

Even on Zypher mu (Old one). I play there for 2 months yet i still havent got any +13 items, because jewel r hard to get.

Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post  wotever Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:02 pm

but there would be no fun in making ur set+13.. once u get the jewels u would be sure that ull now make ur set+13 whether i think u should also need luck on making sets and not just geetting jwls

wotever
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:59 pm

wotever wrote:but there would be no fun in making ur set+13.. once u get the jewels u would be sure that ull now make ur set+13 whether i think u should also need luck on making sets and not just geetting jwls

Can you play on this server for 1 year?
Do you know how long this server will last?

It seem you dont have any worry about how hard to get jewels? Do u hack?.

I am telling you. That getting 1 jewels of bless from monster will take more than a week if your lucky enough to kill the monster who have it on next drop list.

That only 1 jewels.
You need. 6 bless, 3 soul or 9 soul just to make items to +9.

It could take even months. Since we only have 2x Limit reset, it be harder for us to kill a monster.

Since you want a hard core right? let make it this way. 50exp and 1x Drop rate and x2 money drop rate.

there that how hard getting those jewels from drop rate Smile ^_^

Potion must be stack in x3 only not x255.

let see how can you compete with me. Since you talk nothing like competition.

even on old zypher mu who have a reset and max 32k stats. People could not get +13 items in 2-3 months of playing, unless they donate money.

even my character had 32k stats max but with +7 and +9 items only..that was the only server with hard ass drop of jewels.

Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post  wotever Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:00 pm

M8 its not gonna be low as global so if u dont like it u should start looking for another server good luck!

wotever
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:06 am

wotever wrote:M8 its not gonna be low as global so if u dont like it u should start looking for another server good luck!

x50 is higher than global. what are u talking about?

look for other server..

lol i was the first person who ever play these server. I got my eye on this server.

x50 Exp rate is just fine Smile. maybe you should go look another server that have high exp rate.

Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post  wotever Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:43 am

the server admins are going to make now is my idea..who cares if u started playing first o.O

and the drop rates ure talking about are the same as global 1x

wotever
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alucard Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:32 am

wotever wrote:the server admins are going to make now is my idea..who cares if u started playing first o.O

and the drop rates ure talking about are the same as global 1x

yea cuz u suck up player Smile.

Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post  wotever Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:06 am

skeeen

wotever
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content